3 steps to migrate to v5!
- Log in to your account, navigate to ‘Settings > Account Management‘
- Select “Start Migration.”
- Select [all] companies, enable “Force migration”, and “Continue”.
*You will receive an email when your v5 migration has completed.
After migration, your new v5 login is here: https://app.invoicing.co/
What’s new in v5?
Invoices sent from your Gmail Account (Pro & Enterprise)
- Email invoices, quotes, & payment reminders via your Gmail or MSN emails!
- Create Purchase Orders to email vendors. Approved PO’s convert into expenses to rebill or log for reporting.
- Inventory levels are reduced automatically as products are invoiced and set notifications for low inventory thresholds.
New Invoice “Life-cycles”
New “Invoice Life-cycles” to meet a range of global accounting needs:
- Cancel Invoice
- Reverse Invoice
- Restore Invoice
Create Group Settings
- Show different company logos & contact details to different client groups, configure different payment terms to different client groups, use different languages to different client groups, many use cases!
- Multiple payment gateways supported per account.
- Support applying one payment across multiple invoices.
- Enable ability to overpay/underpay an invoice.
Expanded Tasks & Projects
- Include/exclude work-time details when sent to invoice.
- Added ability to attach documents to timed-tasks.
- Added ability to specify the rate on the task itself.
Advanced Settings (Pro & Enterprise)
- Increased interlinking up to to 10 companies per account.
- Increased number of custom invoice fields to 4.
- Increased number of tax rates per invoice to 3.
- Custom field types: text, multiline, dropdown, date or switch.
- Support for unlimited custom invoice designs.
More v5 Features
- Support enabling inclusive/exclusive taxes per client.
- Additional users can belong to multiple companies.
- Option to receive notifications for failed payments.
- Determine when the invoice number is set (save or send).
- Email template for partial payments/deposit payments.
- Option to track product cost to calculate the markup.
- and much, mor much!