Expenses, Vendors, Purchase Orders
Expenses & Vendors
With Invoice Ninja, all sales, expenses, clients and vendors are stored and managed in one system.
- Easily Create & Manage Expenses
- Convert & Invoice Clients for Expenses
- Create Vendors & Organize Categories
- Expense Reporting, Vendor Statements
- Create Recurring Expense Profiles
- Support Marking Expenses as Logged or Paid
- Support Exporting Expenses & Vendors
Create Vendor Purchase Orders that convert to Expenses.
- Create & Email Purchase Orders to Vendors
- Convert Purchase Orders to [Billable] Expenses
- Track PO’s & Converted Expenses per Vendor
- Run Profit & Loss Reports PO’s, Vendors, Expenses
- PO’s can be Cloned to Create Invoices, Quotes, Credits
- Much more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! As part of the Pro & Enterprise plans you have REST API access.
After integrating a “payment gateway” to your Invoice Ninja account, your clients will see a “Pay Now” button on their invoices.
The payment gateways processes the payment and your clients never leave their Invoice Ninja client-side portal. Subsequently deposits the money to your bank account.
Invoice Ninja supports dozens of payment gateways, click here for the full list.
Navigate to Settings>Company Details, and click “Logo” to upload or change your logo. This is available to all plans, including free:)
Yes, all your clients have access to a client-side portal to view their invoices, payment history, documents, and more. You clients can also update their payment details on file for recurring invoices with auto-billing.
Yes, the Enterprise plans allow you to add up to 20 additional account users! You can adjust user permissions to create/edit/view only.
Yes, as part of the Pro & Enterprise plans you have access to a robust reporting module to create custom reports within calendar/date parameters you define.
Connect with thousands of Invoice Ninja users on our community forums.
Join over 5,000 Invoice Ninja members on our community Slack channel!
Start Invoicing Today!
Create. Send. Get Paid.