Create. Send. Get Paid.
Invoicing, Quotes, Payments
Invoicing & Quotations
- Create clients and send an invoices in seconds
- Create recurring invoices, client payment profiles
- Send Invoices & quotes via Gmail & MSN accounts
- Product library tool populates invoices & quotes
- Attach 3rd party files to client invoices & emails
- Reporting, Accounts Aging, Client Statements
- Accept credit cards, ACH payments, PayPal, & more
- Clients pay directly from their invoice with the click of a button
- Receive app and email notifications when clients view
- View instant data updates when payments are made
- Automate payment reminders & past due notifications
Get Paid Faster
Invoicing & Payments Features
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer an API?
Yes! As part of the Pro & Enterprise plans you have REST API access.
How do my clients pay their invoices online?
After integrating a “payment gateway” to your Invoice Ninja account, your clients will see a “Pay Now” button on their invoices.
The payment gateways processes the payment and your clients never leave their Invoice Ninja client-side portal. Subsequently deposits the money to your bank account.
Invoice Ninja supports dozens of payment gateways, click here for the full list.
How do I upload my company logo on invoices?
Navigate to Settings>Company Details, and click “Logo” to upload or change your logo. This is available to all plans, including free:)
Do you offer a client-side portal for my clients?
Yes! When your clients click to view an invoice or quote online, they have access to their invoice history, payments history, payments methods, client statements and more!
Can I add more users but limit what they see or do?
Yes, the Enterprise plans allow you to add up to 20 additional account users! You can adjust user permissions to create/edit/view only.
Can I run reports & year-end P&L's?
Yes, as part of the Pro & Enterprise plans you have access to a robust reporting module to create custom reports within calendar/date parameters you define.
How do I integrate with Zapier?
After upgrading to Pro or Enteprise, navigate to Settings>Account Management, and click “Zapier”.
Connect with thousands of Invoice Ninja users on our community forums.
Join over 5,000 Invoice Ninja members on our community Slack channel!
Start Invoicing Today!
Create. Send. Get Paid.